Monday, September 23, 2013

SHE'S JUST AN OLD LUMP OF COAL


And she ain't gonna be no diamond someday. But who cares? The girl's got an amazing booooty! And that was the order of the day.

Now, we're talkin' DIAMOND (hence the coal reference) from GENTLEMAN'S CHOICE NYC, an excellent whorehouse in Midtown offering a bevy of beauties at least a few of which I'd let my dick near. Cause ya know...I'm a discriminating gent...which is why I'll only fuck some hookers - and not all!

Of all the Holland Tunnels in the house, I chose Diamond for one reason. Her booty! I mean.. the girl has flaws. Not that gorgeous. Funny shaped legs. A little pot belly. And baby (but very beautiful) A-cup tits. Regardless...the booty? Irresistible! So I went for it.

And actually, it was a good decision. First, a blow job right off the bat. And a good one. Slurpety-slurp went her mouth. I guess the old saying "there's no substitute for experience" really does apply. Diamond is young...but certainly not without expertise or experience. Bein' a ho will do that. They can get more dick in a week than a regular chick gets in a year!

So while she's burying my saber deep in her throat, I commenced to spanking her amazingly round booty. Bazinga! What a butt bongo bonanza. I'm not sure who was enjoying it more - me or Miss Diamond. Me, I'd imagine as I have no doubt she goes through the same routine multiple times a day. Like what red-blooded guy wouldn't spank that booty? Come on!

Enough with the blow job, she wrapped me up (with her mouth...I love how hookers do that. Regular girls never do) and I plunged headlong into what was a remarkably wet and soft pussy. Some guys say that all pussy is the same...or all pussy is good. I beg to differ. Whichever, Diamond's is first rate.

With seemingly no choice in the matter, I banged away for an ample period of time and busted right at the half hour mark. Hey! She's not the only pro in the house. I'm what the ho's call a 29 minute trick. I get my money's worth. 

After it was over, the skank tried to hustle me for a big tip. A little late for that, honey. You already got your big tip - if you know what I mean. Actually, I might have been more generous had I not sensed that she's a money-hungry slut. So I saved a few for the bar next door.

No matter! I had my way. That's what counts. After my nightcap, I went home to sleep alone.   If there's one thing I do better than fucking whores it's sleeping alone. Zzzzzzzz! 


1 comment:

  1. I hate being hit up for a tip. But I do tip when the service is excellent.

    ReplyDelete